How to Book
There are three ways accommodation featured on the Discover the Garden of England website can be booked.
1. Book Online
Booking accommodation online with Discover the Garden of England is quick, easy and secure. Accommodation establishments displaying 'Book Online' can be booked direct via our website by following these simple steps.
- Once you have found the accommodation you would like to book, simply enter the dates and number of nights, room type and number of rooms you require.
- You will then be asked to enter your contact details and details of your credit or debit card via our secure payment system. A booking fee of £2.50 and a deposit of 5% of the value of your booking (to be deducted from your final accommodation bill) will be payable to Discover the Garden of England to secure your booking.
- You will then receive an email confirming your booking.
Please note, that the booking fee and deposit are non-refundable, and once submitted all bookings are subject to the accommodation establishment’s own terms and conditions.
2. Book Direct via Telephone/Email
Alternatively, accommodation can be booked via telephone or email direct with the accommodation establishment. Contact details for each accommodation establishment are clearly displayed on each listing. Click 'Availability Enquiry' and fill in the form provided to contact the provider direct via email.
Accommodation displaying ‘Check Availability’ offers the added convenience of displaying vacancies online so that you can determine availability before making a firm booking direct with the accommodation establishment.
3. Book via a Tourist Information Centre
Bookings can also be made over the phone via one of the Tourist Information Centres in the area. Please note a booking fee and commission fee may be payable which vary locally. Please check with the relevant Tourist Information Centre direct for their full terms and conditions of booking.